How to Recover a Forgotten Password
Our system will NOT send you your old password, but will email you a hyperlink that will allow you to create a new password.
Below are the steps to re-create a forgotten password.
1. From the login page, click the "Forgot password?" link.
2. From the Password Recovery page, type in your email address and click the Recover button. This will send you an email to the entered email address.
3. You should receive an email in the next few minutes with a hyperlink that you click to re-set your password.
4. Type in your new password and click the Recover button.
5. After you have created your password, you will get a message that your password has been changed.
6. You can now click on the Log in link on the top right of the page and login to your account.
If you need additional help or are still unable to get logged in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.